Sunday, March 14, 2010

My birthday


Today I turned 37 and spent it very casually. Went to the store, the gym and then the airport for a flight down south. I don't really know many folks here yet so I didn't miss going out in all honesty.

The nice thing was I received a couple of presents from my new China staff on Friday along with a big old cake! Yup that's it in the box.

Looks good huh? It was! A nice gesture on their part plus it was big enough for everyone to enjoy.

On a side note I learned more about how old I am. Generally when you are born in China you are 1 year old because of the time spent in the womb. But because I was born in March, meaning I was in the womb during one year and born in another then I'm essentially 2 years older. So if you were to give someone my info they would say I'm 39 years old! Weird!

No comments: