Saturday, April 2, 2011

A quick trip home

I am just about to head to the Pudong airport for the 14 hour flight back to Chicago.  Unfortunately it's a short trip so really not much time to hang and catch up with anyone.  Arrive Saturday evening and then on Sunday mid-day fly to North Carolina for the wonderful High Point furniture show!  Spend a couple days there and then on Wednesday make the return to China. 

Taking a whole new way "home" so to speak.  Departing Chicago at 1AM and going to Seoul and then from Seoul to Shanghai landing around 10:30 Friday morning.  Then right to the office as my boss from the US arrives the night before.  Spend one night in Shanghai before flying down south for a couple of meetings.

Good luck to my sleep and for that matter the training I am already doing horrible on.  I've signed up for 1/2 Ironman China up in Beijing at the end of May.  Not quite sure why I keep agreeing to do these when I know I don't have the time to train!

See you soon USA!

No comments: