Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sandy

Well it's Halloween here today and I must say I haven't seen anyone out in costume today.  That's not to say they won't be out tonight and weren't out in force last weekend or planning on dressing up this coming weekend.  Halloween is one holiday that seems to pick up steam and get bigger and crazy every year!  What was once mostly a child's holiday has become everyone's.

That being said I'm guessing the festivities are slowed down significantly on the East Coast of the US, thanks to Sandy the monster hurricane.  I know that my mom (among many) still doesn't have power in her home in CT.  My NY office has had two days without power as well.  For me my email and such is housed on our NY server so with their power being out, I have had a few quiet email days.  Can't complain about that but at the same time I admit I'm a bit scared about what happens when the power turns back on!

In any event, thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the storm.


No comments: