Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Typical China photographs...

Unfortunately I can't take credit for these photographs. I wish I could though. However it is pretty common to see sights like this.

For those of you new parents I'm sure I can get a stroller like this for you for real cheap!
This makes the bike couriers in Chicago look like they really do nothing at all. I'm most impressed with the balance this guy has. I'll take some others where they pretty much carry the entire family on the bike along with some suitcases!


1 comment:

Craig said...

Nolan - I was just in Shanghai this week, and I saw the same guy. Amazing how he gets around. The real amazing thing is making a lefthand turn through a busy intersection....can you say free-for-all....just make the turn, they'll stop. Never ceases to amaze me.