Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Disturbing office behavior

Well to say the least today I laughed as hard as I have recently thanks to some extremely disturbing office behavior.

A couple of weeks ago I heard someone in our office clipping their fingernails at their desk.  While this annoys and disgusts me I guess I can understand.  Today's action...no explanation possible.

Right before lunch today I heard what sounded like an electric razor.  Then I got a Skype message from another colleague telling me to check it out.  One of our local Chinese colleagues decided it would be appropriate to shave her armpits in the office!  And no she didn't go use the bathroom she did it right next to her desk.

Was that the end of it?  Nope of course not.  It turns out this wasn't her razor but rather she had borrowed it from a colleague!

I truly can't make this stuff up!!!!


No comments: