Wednesday, October 31, 2012

JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge Shanghai

A couple of weeks back I actually got our office to do two things that I pretty much never thought I could get them to do.  More importantly I got them to do both at the same time!  Those things?  Exercise and Charity.

The JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge took place for a 2nd time here.  This time with over 6,000 people taking part, some companies having multiple hundreds of competitors.  I was happy getting about 29 to sign up out of 50+ in our office and having 25 actually run.  All proceeds raised by this race went to support education of Shanghai's migrant workers. 

http://www.jpmorganchasecc.com/events.php?city_id=25&page=events101812

Call me optimistic but I think most of the team had a lot of fun, even if they aren't athlete's.  Hopefully next year we can get more to participate!


No comments: