Thursday, November 29, 2012

Company Trip - Amusement Park

So in addition to the paintball outing we also hit the amusement park.  I wasn't sure if they would enjoy this part but they did.  Everyone loved it.  Me?  Not so much.  It's not that I didn't feel safe on the rides, as the whole park was developed and built by a German company so I'm sure it was safe.  But those rides that spin, loop, etc give me one heck of a headache!  I'd rather have a headache from drinking too much than getting jostled around...


Here's the group getting ready to go in the park first thing in the AM...
Now all that said about the loops, spinning and jostling...well I did this ride first!  I thought it was just going to spin in circles, making you think you would crash into the other cars.  Wrong!  It went sideways and eventually upside down, spinning like crazy the whole time.  At one point my entire left side of my face was numb, felt like I had a stroke and lost all feeling there!  Never again I tell ya...

Now this ride I didn't dare do...it had a massive drop as seen in the photo.  But what you can't see is that before it dropped it hung you up there looking straight down for 2-3 seconds and then just unleashed it's furry to the bottom.  No thanks!

No comments: