Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's been too long since my last update

Sorry all, it's been too long since my last update.  A tremendous amount has happened in the past month and I have a lot of updates to get onto here.  I will get to them as best I can over the coming days...

But for some recent humor I thought I would include these couple of photos first.  The first one is from a flight last week.  Not sure why he had his shoes off in the first place given it was a short flight and all, but if you knew your socks were worn down to nothing do you really think everyone wanted to see?
 And this one was from a factory visit.  I just appreciated the irony of the situation.  You have a huge conference table with these nice US/China flags all down the way, a no smoking sign prominently displayed and then the ash tray right behind it.  Unfortunately there was no way to get a photo with the other 6 or so ash trays all down the table.

More to come, check back soon.

No comments: