Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Paintball

It's sometimes tough to post on here as often as I would like.  Why?  Well I could use the excuse that I'm so very busy with work, triathlons, drinking or some such other lame excuse but that wouldn't be totally fair.  Reality is worse.  Thanks to China's "Great Firewall" it's a challenge in fact to post.  I have to access this site in other ways which are slow or sometimes don't work.  Plus sometimes it simply doesn't work to upload photos (which is the best part).  So that being said, I think I forgot to post this one before.  If I did it already then...read it again!

So for our company trip this year we stayed just outside of Shanghai.  Did some hiking, hit an amusement park and also played paintball.  The idea of paintball was team building.  Yet I think it turned mostly into a "kill the boss" game!  Here is one of the teams we had...

No comments: