Sunday, May 4, 2008

Early Morning in the Park

They always say the "early bird gets the worm" right? Well I made a early visit to a park near my house this weekend. I often run here and love the scenery so I figured it best to return with my camera.

This is a common scene around parks in China. I think he is writing a poem or something to that effect. It is done in water so it disappears over a few minutes allowing him to start over or to write something new. It's amazing the control he has with the brush to get all the strokes proper.

This is another fairly regular scene in China. Early morning Tai Chi or group dance lessons. You will often find 50-100 people taking part in the class.

This park amazes me on so many levels. It is right in the middle of a major industrial city and you wouldn't know if you didn't see the occasional building over the top of the trees...

No comments: