Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hanoi Airport

I just returned from vacation to Cambodia and Vietnam, more on that later.  On the return home I was flying from Hanoi back to Shanghai.  On the check in level as they started to clean I saw a rat run across the floor behind the man cleaning. Ok no biggie.

Then  about 1 hour from departure I was in the Vietnam airlines lounge and saw not one but two rats running around. Despite the free beer I got out of there. I was the only guest left and there was no doubt plenty more rats poking around, under my chair, near the food, etc.


I left and went down to the gate when I hear screeching noises. I wasn't the only one as another couple people checked it out. There behind a glass door were two rats playing. I heard running around the overhead ducts and ceilings there too.


We know rats are everywhere however usually they don't necessarily like to be seen....except of course in the Hanoi International airport!!!



You simply can't make this stuff up.

No comments: