Thursday, February 28, 2013

Another March, another year...more adventures to come

So tomorrow will be March 1st which I have generally used as my anniversary date of living in China although even that might not be quite right.  Reason being I started with this company on December 1st.  I just didn't move to China until the end of Feb and then moved in from there.

For the sake of this post, congrats to myself, it's been three (generally speaking) great years!  Lots of challenges and adventures thrown into the mix for sure.  Plenty of travel to new and exciting locations as well and more than my share of learning has been accomplished, just not the language part, that seems a lost cause for me!!! :)  

Tomorrow on day 1 of the 4th year I get to experience a new "first".  Tomorrow will be my first trip to India!  After plenty of Visa headaches I finally picked up my passport this morning and can officially jump on the plane tomorrow headed for Delhi.  Saturday will be spent in Agra near the Taj Mahal and then back to Delhi for work on Monday.

Stay tuned to see how this adventure goes....

No comments: