Thursday, March 14, 2013

The big 4-0!!!

Today is the day, my days in my 30's are behind me.  That's right as of now I am in my 40's.  At least for a few more years I can honestly say my early 40's...

So what did I do and how did I celebrate?

 I spent the day in the car visiting customers and factories.  This was my lunch.  A muffin and slice of cheesecake from Starbucks.  Honestly not bad. 
I saw this shirt someplace and asked one of my Chinese colleagues to get for me.  They ended up getting it made and giving it to me for my birthday.  Best part is many of them took it a bit more literally as in "I don't bring food to the table, just borrow/take from others.

So dinner this evening with another Shanghai buddy who shares the same birthday, then Saturday the real fun happens with Dim Sum and Green Beer (St Paddy's day celebration as well).


No comments: