Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Well I hope everyone is getting ready to enjoy a nice day, giving thanks to those who have lost their lives for our country, maybe going to a baseball game, BBQ or just drinking some cold ones (have a Miller Lite for me if you will).  Obviously I don't get to enjoy the day in the same way and of course that means I was off to work this morning.  Not a big deal though as with the US on holiday it means things are a bit slower around here.

So for lunch I went to one of the new American institutions...Subway.  Got myself a nice sub, chips and cookie and pretended I was back home.  Here you can check out they have "live TV" to watch the sandwiches being made...
Kind of pathetic but humorous at the same time.

On another note this page now shows me the statistics of how many views I'm getting.  Well it looks like May 2011 I set a new record for monthly views right now at 199.  It's nothing to write home about but I figure I'll see if I can keep updating this regularly and see how many I can get in the future.

Once again have a safe and happy Memorial Day!

No comments: