Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hip Replaced!

As my mom would say "huzzah!"  This past week my mom went in to the hospital to have her hip replaced.  Everything went well and now as she told me she feels like the bionic woman with two replaced knees and one hip.

My brother Alex came from LA and got there mid week to help with the recovery and move to a short term rehab facility. In my eyes on of the biggest challenge for me living over in China is being so far from family and friends when stuff like this takes place.  It's not exactly like I can get on a 2 hour plane ride from Chicago and be there, tis a little longer than that.

Pop quiz for whomever wants to answer this question.  As my mom rode in an ambulance from the hospital to the rehab center she posed the question to this question to the ambulance driver:  Name the 10 parts of the human body that are spelled with three letters (no slang allowed).  It's not easy...unless you google it you cheaters!

No comments: