Monday, June 13, 2011

Procrastination 101 and countries visited

So ever since I was in school I've been an expert at procrastination.  Tonight when I should be working out for my race in three weeks or downloading my pictures from Italy and posting on what I wonderful time I had there, I decided to procrastinate.
Instead I counted all my stamps in my passport.  My passport is about 8 1/2 years old now.  The first few years were a few trips to Canada and one or two to Europe - Germany and Ireland specifically. 
Since 2007 the stamps have multiplied at a ridiculous pace.  As of today I'm up to 287 stamps!

My countries visited includes 23!  In no particular order:  US, Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, UK, Sweden, Italy, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Philippines, Mongolia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan and Singapore.

By the end of the year I should add two more at least. 

Not bad for a midwestern guy who didn't leave the states until a trip to Jamaica in college!

No comments: