Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pringles?


Everyone likes Pringles right? We have flavors in the US like: Original, Sour Cream & Onion, BBQ, Hot & Spicy, Cheese, etc. All good in my opinion.

Well I have some new choices to try during this adventure. You see Crispy Prawn flavor on the left and Finger Licking Braised Pork Flavor on the right. Heck that is only the beginning. Almost all of them are some sort of meat flavor. Rib-eye steak is one other that I remember. I have not experienced any of these just yet but someday...

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Mmmmmmm.....Crispy Prawn! Just what I like to have for a late night snack! UGH!

Kevin OC said...

Nolan -- thanks for the Procter & Gamble plug. Enjoy the fabulous Pringles flavors!

jawamily said...

I do NOT want any prawn pringles when I come to visit.