Sunday, July 20, 2008

The countdown continues...

Just two days until I board the flight to come home for a visit! I'm happy to report that I received my upgrade to business class for the 14 1/2 hour Shanghai to Chicago flight! That is welcome news to me and my back (which feels much better!).

Everyone asks what I'm looking forward to when I get home? In no particular order: my condo/bed, catching up with family/friends, consistent food, some of my favorite restaurants, a lack of humidity for sure and a Miller Lite! There is no food that I HAVE to have. I feel blessed with what I have had here. That being said good Mexican food is tough to find here so that is on the agenda and won't be tough because there are plenty of them near me.

Looking forward to seeing some of you this week! For those that I don't/can't see feel free to give me a call (312.523.8359) so we can catch up. I arrive Tuesday night in the US!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

In the event that you've already been stateside and are now back in China, hope you had a wonderful visit!