Saturday, March 10, 2012

View from my new apartment


A couple of weeks ago I did indeed move to a new apartment.  It was not fun looking for places but I finally found one that I am thrilled with.  It's a single building, meaning not a large compound, with no extra facilities (gym, pool, clubhouse, etc) but the apartment itself is very cool.  Until I get settled a bit more I will have to share just the photos that I took today from the deck.  I'm on the 10th floor with unobstructed views.

In fact the dome like structure you see across the street in white is brand new, they are still finishing the landscaping around it.  It's some sort of theatre/concert hall that is built into the ground, supposedly to give amazing acoustics.  While that is great, I'm more happy about my view and the lack of noise.

Taken with a fish eye lens put onto my iPhone.



A bit of a panoramic view

The view off to the right but still from my balcony

No comments: