Friday, July 15, 2011

Stolen Angry Birds!

This week I realized my nice Angry Birds toy was stolen from my office.  So I had a little fun and made up a Wanted poster...

Well of course nobody would fess up and admit their theft.  In fact yesterday when I was in the car visiting a factory I received a phone call after I politely answered "hello, this is Nolan" all I heard was the noise that my bird makes and then the phone went dead.  Ok it looks like someone is playing games now huh?

Well today they stepped it up a notch.  I received an email from "Angry Bird Ransom" (angrybird.dies@gmail.com in case you want to send them nasty emails and fill up their email with junk and spam messages!).  Here are the photos from that email...

And then the ransom note with their list of demands...
Looks like someone is really elevating the game...

No comments: