Friday, February 3, 2012

It's been too long, sorry!

Well I have a ton to report from the past two months, a Brawl on the Bund, Christmas in Chicago, Chinese New Year, Chinese New Year vacation in Thailand, apartment hunting, and so on.  I will ramp back up here shortly.  Sorry to those dedicated followers who have been waiting on the next big post.  Lots to come.

I came across this photo recently showing the growth of Shanghai over a 20 year span and figured it was a good way to get back in the swing of things.  It just shows you that life moves very fast over here and it's no wonder I haven't had time to update this of late.

One thing I find extremely interesting is the clouds back in 1990.  We unfortunately rarely see that type of cloud cover anymore.  Usually it's hazy or thick clouds, nothing like these.

No comments: